Business Center Clerk
- Employment Type
Atlantis Casino Resort Spa is currently accepting applications for a friendly guest service oriented individual to join our Team! The Business Center Clerk will perform many functions in the Business Center including but not limited to: providing guest service, operating a wide variety of equipment, moving boxes and equipment, operating computers and computerized equipment, writing and filling out forms, tracking and receiving various packages, sorting and collating papers, handling money, following instructions from supervisors, and communicating effectively with other team members.
FT day shift 9:45am- 6:15pm
- Schedule FedEx Ground Pick Up and Keep a Log of all incoming/outgoing packages
- Make Event Posting for Mail Delivery after receiving corrected Posting
- Prepare Meal Tickets and Stamp any Beverage Tickets
- Prepare Menu Packets for Catering Managers
- Make any Menu changes or additions in Delphi
Ideal applicant will have the ability to work with a variety of departments in a busy professional office setting. Must be highly organized and able to lift boxes. Computer experience and knowledge of Word, Office and Excel are preferred. Typically a Monday-Friday position but must be able to work occasional overtime on weekends and when there are large events in house.
Atlantis Casino Resort Spa fosters a team working environment, family/work life balance and an environment that is focused on team member recognition and appreciation.
Some of the ways in which we accomplish this is by offering the following:
- Referral Programs - Team Members who refer friends & family may earn up to $1600
- Education Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Benefits (Medical /Dental/Vision/Disability & more)
- Paid Vacation
- Holiday Pay
- 401K with Company Match
- Relocation Assistance
- Recreation /Fitness Discounts
- Weekly Resort Prizes
- Career Development and Training Workshops
- FREE daily meal
- Internal Advancement