Business Center Clerk
- Employment Type
- Food & Beverage
Come join Team Atlantis! We are currently accepting applications for Business Center Clerk. The Business Center Clerk will perform many functions in the Business Center including but not limited to: providing guest service, operating a wide variety of equipment, moving boxes and equipment, operating computers and computerized equipment, writing and filling out forms, tracking and receiving various packages, sorting and collating papers, handling money, following instructions from supervisors, and communicating effectively with other team members.
Full Time Day Shift
- Schedule FedEx Ground Pick Up and Keep a Log of all incoming/outgoing packages.
- Make Event Posting for Mail Delivery after receiving corrected Posting.
- Prepare Meal Tickets and Stamp any Beverage Tickets.
- Prepare Menu Packets for Catering Managers.
- Make any Menu changes or additions in Amadeus.
- Assists Guests with copies, faxing, printing, etc.
- Process Gift Cards and Keep a Log.
- Order office supplies for Catering Team.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; balance; stoop, kneel crouch or crawl; talk, and hear. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to focus.
- Ability to work with a variety of departments in a busy professional office setting.
- Must be highly organized and able to lift boxes.
- Computer experience and knowledge of Word, Office and Excel are preferred.
- Must be able to work occasional overtime on weekends and when there are large events in house.
Atlantis Casino Resort Spa fosters a team working environment, family/work life balance and an environment that is focused on team member recognition and appreciation.
Some of the ways in which we accomplish this is by offering the following:
- Referral Programs - Team Members who refer friends & family may earn up to $1600
- Education Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Benefits (Medical /Dental/Vision/Disability & more)
- Paid Vacation
- Holiday Pay
- 401K with Company Match
- Relocation Assistance
- Recreation /Fitness Discounts
- Weekly Resort Prizes
- Career Development and Training Workshops
- FREE daily meal
- Internal Advancement