Butler - Concierge Lounge
- Employment Type
Atlantis Casino Resort Spa is a wholly owned subsidiary of Monarch Casino & Resort, Inc. (NASDAQ: MCRI), a publicly traded corporation recognized by Forbes on their "Most Trustworthy Companies" list and rated as America’s Best and Mid-Size Employers.
- Greet guests entering Concierge Lounge in the manner expected by Atlantis standards.
- To work in such a fashion as to ensure concierge Lounge is safe, clean, presentable and that tables are available for newly arriving guests as quickly as possible.
- Adhere to all Company and Departmental Policies and Procedures.
- Set-up, breakdown and maintaining of Morning and Evening Food Presentations.
- Pick up and deliver morning Newspapers to Concierge Tower rooms.
- Maintains cleanliness of Concierge Lounge areas during ours of operation, while interacting with lounge guests and providing impeccable service.
- Washes all dishware, glassware, silverware and restocks items. Brings up Morning and Evening food items to Concierge Lounge.
- Maintains cleanliness of 25th Floor Elevators, Lobby, Corridor and Service Area.
- Assist Housekeeping in cleaning areas in the hotel – Rooms, corridors, spa, salon, pool, etc.
Atlantis Casino Resort Spa fosters a team working environment, family/work life balance and an environment that is focused on Team Member recognition and appreciation.
Some of the ways in which we accomplish this is by offering the following:
- Comprehensive benefits (medical, dental, vision, supplemental coverage)
- 401K retirement savings plan + discretionary match
- Team Member Referral Bonus
- Education Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Scholarship Opportunity
- Paid Vacation
- Holiday Pay
- Relocation Assistance
- Recreation /Fitness Discounts
- Weekly Resort Prizes
- Career Development and Training Workshops
- FREE daily meal
- Internal Advancement