Buyer/Purchasing Coordinator (FF&E)
- Employment Type
Atlantis Casino Resort Spa a wholly owned subsidiary of Monarch Casino & Resort, Inc. (NASDAQ: MCRI), a publicly traded corporation recognized by Forbes on their "Most Trustworthy Companies" list and rated as America’s Best and Mid-Size Employers.
Atlantis Casino Resort Spa is seeking a detail-oriented individual fwho will perform routine procurement activities involved with purchasing furniture, fixtures, equipment and hoteling supplies. Position will report to the Corporate Director of FF&E Purchasing.
Incumbent must be analytical, organized, accurate, and able to multi-task in a fast paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Support the FF&E /Buying activity of the Corporate Director of FF&E/Purchasing.
- Monitor approved orders for quality, delivery and accuracy of vendor invoices.
- Receive assigned user requisitions and convert to bid requests.
- Contact vendor sources, process bids and collect applicable bids.
- Prepare Purchase Orders for review and Director approvals.
- Resolve discrepancies, variances for Director review and approval.
- Inspect goods delivered with attention to packaging, specification, quantity and quality.
- Consult regularly with department Directors on new products and direct purchases.
- Direct the purchase requisition process through typing requisitions, creating item numbers, verifying product specifications, and communicating delivery schedule
- Assist with the supplier on-boarding process
- Issue and track prepay requests
- Insure purchase orders are delivered on schedule
- Other job responsibilities may be assigned.
- 5-7 years working in a professional office
- Microsoft Office with intermediate Excel proficiency
- Stratton Warren knowledge is preferred.
- Strong verbal, written, and communication skills that help with collaboration across cross-functional teams.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, demanding, dynamic work environment.
- Initiative to execute on self-guided, special initiative projects.
- Ability to multi-task and work on multiple projects and teams concurrently.
Personal Characteristics and Traits
- Highly motivated & detail oriented
- Ability to work in a collaborative, team-oriented environment.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Disciplined work ethic with great attitude and energy.
Job Reference #: 9670