Cage Shift Supervisor
- Employment Type
Atlantis Casino Resort Spa in Reno, Nevada is a wholly owned subsidiary of Monarch Casino & Resort, Inc. (NASDAQ: MCRI), a publicly traded corporation. We invite you to be a part of a company recognized by Forbes and on their “Most Trustworthy Companies” list.
The Atlantis Casino Resort Spa has an exclusive career opportunity for an experienced Cage Shift Supervisor.
- Adhere to, and enforce established policies and procedures regarding guest service.
- Approach and resolve guest issues.
- Maintain a professional manner that reflects credibility and encourages others to do the same.
- Assure the securing and accounting of company funds and the proper routing of departmental paperwork. Accurately complete all computer input transactions.
- Adhere to all company and departmental policies, procedures and gaming regulations.
Be knowledgeable in MICS, SICS, and Title 31.
- Approve Title 31 Transactions and complete all required paperwork and input transactions to CTS in an accurate manner.
- Review and process credit applications utilizing information from Central Credit, Trans Union Credit Bureau Reports and Bank Reports.
- Process Cash Paid Out transactions and obtain all necessary backup and approval signatures.
- Oversee and direct training of Cashiers, Marker bankers, Fill/Revenue Bankers, Vault Bankers and Lead Cashiers.
- Issue and receive secure keys to/from authorized personnel and obtain proper documentation on Key Logs.
- Issue and receive controlled documents to/from authorized personnel, such as, but not limited to: Slot Jackpot Books.
- Ensure that access to the Cage area is by authorized personnel only.
- Answer incoming calls in a polite and friendly manner.
- Analyze and approve check and credit limit increases within designated parameters.
- Accept and complete other duties as assigned.
Job Reference #: 7335