Captain - Room Service
- Employment Type
- Food & Beverage
Atlantis Casino Resort Spa is a wholly owned subsidiary of Monarch Casino & Resort, Inc. (NASDAQ: MCRI), a publicly traded corporation recognized by Forbes on their "Most Trustworthy Companies" list and rated as America’s Best and Mid-Size Employers.
- Delivers orders to guest room or other requested destinations in a timely manner.
- Provides full restaurant style service with each delivery if allowed to do so.
- Responsible for complete knowledge and understanding of the menu and wine list.
- Use of suggestive selling skills to increase revenue and enhance the quality of our guests experience.
- Must comply with all company policies as well as all established guest service standards.
- Must keep work area in compliance with all safety and health department codes.
- Responsible for the completion of all assigned cleaning and side work duties.
- Perform other duties as assigned
Atlantis Casino Resort Spa culture fosters a team working environment, family/work life balance and an environment that is focused on team member recognition and appreciation. Some of the ways in which we accomplish this is by offering the following:
Atlantis Casino Resort Spa fosters a team working environment, family/work life balance and an environment that is focused on team member recognition and appreciation.
Some of the ways in which we accomplish this is by offering the following:
- Referral Programs - Team Members who refer friends & family may earn up to $1600
- Education Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Benefits (Medical /Dental/Vision/Disability & more)
- Paid Vacation
- Holiday Pay
- 401K with Company Match
- Relocation Assistance
- Recreation /Fitness Discounts
- Weekly Resort Prizes
- Career Development and Training Workshops
- FREE daily meal
- Internal Advancement
Job Reference #: 9227