- Employment Type
Atlantis Casino Resort Spa is a wholly owned subsidiary of Monarch Casino & Resort, Inc. (NASDAQ: MCRI), a publicly traded corporation recognized by Forbes on their "Most Trustworthy Companies" list and rated as America’s Best and Mid-Size Employers.
The Atlantis Facility Department has an opening for a Apprentice Carpenter.
The Carpenter will need to have knowledge of commercial construction and laminate knowledge/ Casino/Hotel resort.
Must be skilled in the following areas but not limited to:
- Reading Drawings
- Demolition, sheetrock experience
- Strong framing and finish skills
- Other skilled working trades: Electrical, Plumbing, Tile and Cabinetry
- Remodeling skills is a plus
Must be able to excel in a very fast paced environment, multitasking and managing many projects simultaneously a must. Must possess the ability to positively motivate others leading by example with excellence in wood working.
Must have a valid Nevada Driver's license and provide DMV printout with no demerit points at time of interview. Must have ability to work in a team environment and perform a wide range of other general repairs and labor as required. Must understand and comply with federal, state, and local regulations
Full time available & various work shifts
Atlantis Casino Resort Spa fosters a team working environment, family/work life balance and an environment that is focused on Team Member recognition and appreciation.
Some of the ways in which we accomplish this is by offering the following:
- Comprehensive benefits (medical, dental, vision, supplemental coverage)
- 401K retirement savings plan + discretionary match
- Team Member Referral Bonus
- Education Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Scholarship Opportunity
- Paid Vacation
- Holiday Pay
- Relocation Assistance
- Recreation /Fitness Discounts
- Weekly Resort Prizes
- Career Development and Training Workshops
- FREE daily meal
- Internal Advancement