Cashier - Cage Vault (Graveyard)
- Employment Type
Atlantis Casino Resort Spa is a wholly owned subsidiary of Monarch Casino & Resort, Inc. (NASDAQ: MCRI), a publicly traded corporation recognized by Forbes on their "Most Trustworthy Companies" list and rated as America’s Best and Mid-Size Employers.
The Cage Cashier position will be responsible for the following duties:
- Provide financial services for guests cashing personal, payroll, travelers, and
- Cashier checks. Cashing out chips, coin, TITO tickets, non-negotiable chip coupons,
- Special promotional coupons, Race/Sports tickets. Distributing and cashing Atlantis
- Payroll checks. Paying jackpot tickets to Slot TMs, processing tax withholding,
- Providing information for Title 31 compliance. Completing check cashing applications.
- Provide excellent guest service. Must be at least 21 and able to register with the Gaming Control Board.
- Computer skills
- Ability to read and interpret Central Credit Information
- Ability to analyze and detect counterfeit currency, ID and negotiable instruments
- Money handling skills and accuracy
Atlantis Casino Resort Spa fosters a team working environment, family/work life balance and an environment that is focused on Team Member recognition and appreciation.
Some of the ways in which we accomplish this is by offering the following:
- Comprehensive benefits (medical, dental, vision, supplemental coverage)
- 401K retirement savings plan + discretionary match
- Team Member Referral Bonus
- Education Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Scholarship Opportunity
- Paid Vacation
- Holiday Pay
- Relocation Assistance
- Recreation /Fitness Discounts
- Weekly Resort Prizes
- Career Development and Training Workshops
- FREE daily meal
- Internal Advancement