Cashier - Cage Vault
- Employment Type
Atlantis Casino Resort Spa is consistently ranked the #1 Reno resort on TripAdvisor, has the prestigious AAA Four Diamond designation, and is recommended by the Forbes Travel Guide. Atlantis is recognized for its luxurious accommodations, eight award-winning restaurants including the top four on TripAdvisor, 10 captivating bars and lounges, a world-class spa, and casino-wide action. For the fifth consecutive year, Spa Atlantis has earned the highly coveted 2020 Forbes Travel Guide Four-Star Award. Spa Atlantis is the only spa to attain to attain this recognition in Reno. In addition to Spa Atlantis’s prestigious designation as a Four-Star Spa, Atlantis Casino Resort Spa, Atlantis Steakhouse, and Bistro Napa all received the 2020 Recommended rating by the Forbes Travel Guide.
Atlantis Casino Resort Spa is a wholly owned subsidiary of Monarch Casino & Resort, Inc. (NASDAQ: MCRI), a publicly traded corporation recognized by Forbes on their "Most Trustworthy Companies" list and rated as America’s Best and Mid-Size Employers.
We have Full-Time & Part-Time openings. Weekend hours may be required.
POSITION PAYS $10- $12.00/HR PLUS TIPS - EARNING POTENTIAL FROM up to $20+ HOURLY!
The Cage Cashier position will be responsible for the following duties:
- Provide financial services for guests cashing personal, payroll, travelers, and
- Cashier checks. Cashing out chips, coin, TITO tickets, non-negotiable chip coupons,
- Special promotional coupons, Race/Sports tickets. Distributing and cashing Atlantis
- Payroll checks. Paying jackpot tickets to Slot TMs, processing tax withholding,
- Providing information for Title 31 compliance. Completing check cashing applications.
- Provide excellent guest service. Must be at least 21 and able to register with the Gaming Control Board.
- Computer skills
- Ability to read and interpret Central Credit Information
- Ability to analyze and detect counterfeit currency, ID and negotiable instruments
- Money handling skills and accuracy
Atlantis Casino Resort Spa fosters a team working environment, family/work life balance and an environment that is focused on Team Member recognition and appreciation.
Some of the ways in which we accomplish this is by offering the following:
- Comprehensive benefits (medical, dental, vision, supplemental coverage)
- 401K retirement savings plan + discretionary match
- Team Member Referral Bonus
- Education Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Scholarship Opportunity
- Paid Vacation
- Holiday Pay
- Relocation Assistance
- Recreation /Fitness Discounts
- Weekly Resort Prizes
- Career Development and Training Workshops
- FREE daily meal
- Internal Advancement