Cashier - Room Service
- Employment Type
Atlantis Casino Resort Spa is a wholly owned subsidiary of Monarch Casino & Resort, Inc. (NASDAQ: MCRI), a publicly traded corporation recognized by Forbes on their "Most Trustworthy Companies" list and rated as America’s Best and Mid-Size Employers.
Come be a part of our Atlantis Team! Do you have a flexible work schedule? We are looking for an experienced cashier for Room Service. Must have excellent communication skills written and verbal. This position will be responsible for taking Guest room service orders, verifying rooms, taking payments and communicating with managers and server to insure guest satisfaction.
This position will be responsible for the following:
- Consistently finalize all transactions in a timely and accurate manner.
- Provide excellent first and last impressions to the guest.
- Maintain cleanliness of the cashier areas.
- Properly control the flow of phone calls to Room Service from guests to maximize guest service.
Atlantis Casino Resort Spa fosters a team working environment, family/work life balance and an environment that is focused on team member recognition and appreciation.
Some of the ways in which we accomplish this is by offering the following:
- Referral Programs - Team Members who refer friends & family may earn up to $1600
- Education Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Benefits (Medical /Dental/Vision/Disability & more)
- Paid Vacation
- Holiday Pay
- 401K with Company Match
- Relocation Assistance
- Recreation /Fitness Discounts
- Weekly Resort Prizes
- Career Development and Training Workshops
- FREE daily meal
- Internal Advancement