Catering Sales Manager
- Employment Type
Atlantis Casino Resort Spa in Reno, Nevada is a wholly owned subsidiary of Monarch Casino & Resort, Inc. (NASDAQ: MCRI), a publicly traded corporation and recognized by Forbes and on their "Most Trustworthy Companies" list.
Atlantis has opened an exclusive Catering Sales Manager career opportunity.
This position is responsible for developing relationships with business partners and potential clients to create property revenue through booking various events. Represents the company at multiple functions and develops leads and future event sales. Ensures that functions run to Atlantis standards and correctly meet client requests.
The incumbent in this position, as with all members of the Atlantis Casino Resort Spa Team, is expected to conduct himself/herself in a manner which demonstrates initiative, professionalism, personal awareness, integrity, and exercises confidentiality in the appropriate areas of his/her performance. This position shares in the Atlantis Casino Resort Spa support of the company’s Vision, Mission, Values, and consistently performs all functions in a fashion that inspires and motivates others to actively pursue them.
- Follows up on leads to sell and produce events including business, social, weddings, etc.
- Develops good relationships with clients, assisting with the planning of their events.
- Creates detailed event orders.
- Verifies and collects payments; communicates effectively with Accounting
- Conducts property tours and assists with Sales sites.
- Attends pre-convention meetings.
- Attends outside events and trade shows.
- Meets individual goals, which in turn, contribute to meeting monthly budget goals through selling and upselling.
- Develops professional relationships for repeat business and additional referrals.
- Performs other incidental and related duties as required and assigned.
TECHNICAL/PROFESSIONAL KNOWLEDGE (Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience)
•Previous Hotel Catering experience
•Knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel as well as the Delphi systems
•Extremely detail oriented and organized