Catering Sales Manager
- Employment Type
- Food & Beverage
Come join Team Atlantis! This position is responsible for developing relationships with business partners and potential clients to create property revenue through booking various events. Represents the company at multiple functions and develops leads and future event sales. Ensures that functions run to Atlantis standards and correctly meet client requests.
The incumbent in this position, as with all members of the Atlantis Casino Resort Spa Team, is expected to conduct himself/herself in a manner which demonstrates initiative, professionalism, personal awareness, integrity, and exercises confidentiality in the appropriate areas of his/her performance. This position shares in the Atlantis Casino Resort Spa support of the company’s Vision, Mission, Values, and consistently performs all functions in a fashion that inspires and motivates others to actively pursue them.
Full Time Day Shift
- Follows up on leads to sell and produce events including business, social, weddings, etc.
- Develops good relationships with clients, assisting with the planning of their events.
- Creates detailed event orders.
- Verifies and collects payments; communicates effectively with Accounting.
- Conducts property tours and assists with Sales sites.
- Attends pre-convention meetings.
- Attends outside events and trade shows.
- Meets individual goals, which in turn, contribute to meeting monthly budget goals through selling and upselling.
- Develops professional relationships for repeat business and additional referrals.
- Performs other incidental and related duties as required and assigned.
- Other duties as assigned my management.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; balance; stoop, kneel crouch or crawl; talk, and hear. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to focus.
This position works on-site at the casino and interfaces with external/internal customers, Team Members, and vendors on a regular basis. The position’s work schedule varies and may include Saturday/Sunday and evening work depending on the needs of the operation.
- Previous Hotel Catering experience.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel as well as the Delphi systems.
- Extremely detail oriented and organized.
- Results driven.
- Must adhere to all grooming standards, no "visible" tattoos/piercings or unnatural hair colors.
Atlantis Casino Resort Spa fosters a team working environment and an environment that is focused on Team Member recognition and appreciation. Some of the ways in which we accomplish this is by offering the following:
- Comprehensive benefits (medical, dental, vision, supplemental coverage)
- 401K retirement savings plan + discretionary match
- Education Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Scholarship Opportunity
- Paid Vacation
- Holiday Pay
- Recreation /Fitness Discounts
- Weekly Resort Prizes
- Career Development and Training Workshops
- FREE daily meal
- Internal Advancement
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Reference #: 18144