Chef De Cuisine - Fine Dining
- Employment Type
- Food & Beverage
Atlantis Casino Resort Spa is a wholly owned subsidiary of Monarch Casino & Resort, Inc. (NASDAQ: MCRI), a publicly traded corporation recognized by Forbes on their "Most Trustworthy Companies" list and rated as America’s Best and Mid-Size Employers.
Maintain a high quality of guest service and satisfaction.
- Responsible for kitchen and restaurant expenses and inventories.
- Responsible for developing new menu items and specials
- Responsible for proper food preparation quantity and quality.
- Responsible for Maintaining and enforcing all sanitation and health department requirements.
- Works with FOH management to maintain budgetary and financial requirements, food cost, labor cost, etc.
- Responsible for monthly inventory.
- Responsible for kitchen personnel training.
- Responsible for Ensuring and expediting proper product storage, quality, presentation and consistency.
- Responsible for holding accountable all Line Cooks, Prep Cooks and support personnel through effective and consistent communication.
- Responsible for interacting with the receiving/ purchasing department to ensure food orders are of the proper quality and quantity
- Responsible for department compliance regarding all sanitation rules and requirements.
- Responsible for ensuring that culinary operation are in satisfactory conditions to meet local health requirements.
- Supervise and guide all kitchen personnel with development and discipline.
- Thorough knowledge of applicable Company and departmental policies and procedures as well as the willingness to learn and follow any policy or procedure that may be introduced in the future.
- Adhere to all appearance and uniform standards.
- Maintain an open line of communication with Management.
- Maintain a positive and professional demeanor during all interactions with guest, fellow Employees.
- Ability to accept performance feedback in a professional manner.
- Regular attendance and arriving on time to all scheduled shifts and mandatory meetings.
• Other duties as assigned
Must have at least 3 years of supervisory experience & 5 years culinary experience.
- Prefer culinary education, Associate degree from a recognized culinary or trade school.
- Be able to lift 50 pounds safely
- Be able to stand 90% of your shift
- Ability to multi-task
- Work in a fast paced environment
An Equal Opportunity Employer: Monarch Casino Black Hawk does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, genetic information or any other status protected by law or regulation. It is Monarch’s intention that all qualified applicants are given equal opportunity and that selection decisions be based on job-related factors.