Chef De Cuisine - Fine Dining
- Employment Type
- Food & Beverage
Atlantis Casino Resort Spa is a wholly owned subsidiary of Monarch Casino & Resort, Inc. (NASDAQ: MCRI), a publicly traded corporation recognized by Forbes on their "Most Trustworthy Companies" list and rated as America’s Best and Mid-Size Employers.
- Maintain a high quality of guest service and satisfaction.
- Responsible for kitchen and restaurant expenses and inventories.
- Responsible for developing new menu items and specials
- Responsible for proper food preparation quantity and quality.
- Responsible for Maintaining and enforcing all sanitation and health department requirements.
- Works with FOH management to maintain budgetary and financial requirements, food cost, labor cost, etc.
- Responsible for monthly inventory.
- Responsible for kitchen personnel training.
- Responsible for Ensuring and expediting proper product storage, quality, presentation and consistency.
- Responsible for holding accountable all Line Cooks, Prep Cooks and support personnel through effective and consistent communication.
- Responsible for interacting with the receiving/ purchasing department to ensure food orders are of the proper quality and quantity
- Responsible for department compliance regarding all sanitation rules and requirements.
- Responsible for ensuring that culinary operation are in satisfactory conditions to meet local health requirements.
- Supervise and guide all kitchen personnel with development and discipline.
- Thorough knowledge of applicable Company and departmental policies and procedures as well as the willingness to learn and follow any policy or procedure that may be introduced in the future.
- Adhere to all appearance and uniform standards.
- Maintain an open line of communication with Management.
- Maintain a positive and professional demeanor during all interactions with guest, fellow Employees.
- Ability to accept performance feedback in a professional manner.
- Regular attendance and arriving on time to all scheduled shifts and mandatory meetings.
- Other duties as assigned
Must have at least 3 years of supervisory experience & 5 years culinary experience.
- Prefer culinary education, Associate degree from a recognized culinary or trade school.
- Be able to lift 50 pounds safely
- Be able to stand 90% of your shift
- Ability to multi-task
- Work in a fast paced environment