Cocktail Server - Beverage
- Employment Type
- Food & Beverage
Atlantis Casino Resort Spa is a wholly owned subsidiary of Monarch Casino & Resort, Inc. (NASDAQ: MCRI), a publicly traded corporation recognized by Forbes on their "Most Trustworthy Companies" list and rated as America’s Best and Mid-Size Employers.
The Atlantis Casino Resort Spa has immediate openings friendly, enthusiastic, and attentive Cocktail Servers.
- Must be able to carry a 10-15 lb tray in one hand, walk in 1 inch heels, and walk/stand for long periods of time.
Great communication and guest service skills required. Previous Food & Beverage experience is a plus!
- Maintain an updated knowledge of the brands of beer, wine and liquors being offered for consumption at the bars and the current prices.
- Knowledge of Company and Departmental Policies and Procedures.
- Adhere to, enforce and practice all alcoholic beverage laws, policies, and regulations.
- Continuously watch for signs of intoxication for the protection and enjoyment of our guests.
- Adhere to all grooming standards
Atlantis Casino Resort Spa fosters a team working environment, family/work life balance and an environment that is focused on Team Member recognition and appreciation.
Some of the ways in which we accomplish this is by offering the following:
- Comprehensive benefits (medical, dental, vision, supplemental coverage)
- 401K retirement savings plan + discretionary match
- Team Member Referral Bonus
- Education Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Scholarship Opportunity
- Paid Vacation
- Holiday Pay
- Relocation Assistance
- Recreation /Fitness Discounts
- Weekly Resort Prizes
- Career Development and Training Workshops
- FREE daily meal
- Internal Advancement
Job Reference #: 9531