Cocktail Server - Beverage
- Employment Type
- Food & Beverage
Atlantis Casino Resort Spa is a wholly owned subsidiary of Monarch Casino & Resort, Inc. (NASDAQ: MCRI), a publicly traded corporation recognized by Forbes on their "Most Trustworthy Companies" list and rated as America’s Best and Mid-Size Employers.
DO YOU HAVE A PASSION FOR GUEST SERVICE? DO YOU HAVE PIZZAZZ? THEN WE WANT TO HEAR FROM YOU! The Atlantis Casino Resort Spa has immediate openings friendly, enthusiastic, and attentive Cocktail Servers.
Must be able to work a grave shift (overnight shift)
- Must be able to carry a 10-15 lb tray in one hand, walk in 1 inch heels, and walk/stand for long periods of time.
Great communication and guest service skills required. Previous Food & Beverage experience is a plus!
- Maintain an updated knowledge of the brands of beer, wine and liquors being offered for consumption at the bars and the current prices.
- Knowledge of Company and Departmental Policies and Procedures.
- Adhere to, enforce and practice all alcoholic beverage laws, policies, and regulations.
- Continuously watch for signs of intoxication for the protection and enjoyment of our guests.
- Adhere to all grooming standards
Atlantis Casino Resort Spa fosters a team working environment, family/work life balance and an environment that is focused on team member recognition and appreciation.
- Competitive Wages
- Benefits (Medical /Dental/Vision/Disability & more)
- Paid Vacation
- Holiday Pay
- 401K with Company Match
- Discounted RTC Bus Passes
- Recreation /Fitness Discounts
- Weekly Resort Prizes
- Career Development and Training Workshops
- FREE daily meal
- Internal Advancement
Must be at least 21 years of age and able to obtain an Alcohol Awareness Card.