Cocktail Server - Beverage
- Employment Type
- Food & Beverage
The Cocktail Server will be responsible for providing alcohol and non-alcoholic beverages and sales to all our guests while providing prompt service.
Must be friendly, upbeat, and attentive! Do you have a passion for guest Service? We want to meet you!
Grave shift position
- Great communication and guest service skills required.
- Previous Food & Beverage experience is a plus.
- Maintain an updated knowledge of the brands of beer, wine and liquors being offered for consumption at the bars and the current prices.
- Knowledge of Company and Departmental Policies and Procedures.
- Adhere to, enforce and practice all alcoholic beverage laws, policies, and regulations.
- Continuously watch for signs of intoxication for the protection and enjoyment of our guests.
- Must be able to carry a 10-15 lb tray in one hand, walk in 1 inch heels, and walk/stand for long periods of time
- Must be at least 21 years of age and able to obtain an Alcohol Awareness Card.
- Adhere to all grooming standards, no "visible" tattoos/piercings or unnatural hair colors
Atlantis Casino Resort Spa fosters a team working environment, family/work life balance and an environment that is focused on team member recognition and appreciation.
- Competitive Wages
- Benefits (Medical /Dental/Vision/Disability & more)
- Paid Vacation
- Holiday Pay
- 401K with Company Match
- Discounted RTC Bus Passes
- Recreation /Fitness Discounts
- Weekly Resort Prizes
- Career Development and Training Workshops
- FREE daily meal
- Internal Advancement