Controls Lead Engineer-Day Shift
- Employment Type
The Controls Lead Engineer will be responsible for providing controls analysis of all collected data, failure analysis and equipment histories to facilitate continual review and refinement of the PM process. Ensure PM technicians are knowledgeable and properly trained to execute all controls related maintenance. In conjunction with the Corporate Director of MEP, review all equipment failures and assist in performing a Root Cause Analysis to protect against future failures. Review the BMS system to ensure all air handlers have proper air flow and are functioning properly. Check all set points are set to 72 degrees and all zones are functioning properly. Check all fountains for proper operation i.e., lights, timers, filters, pumps, etc. Ensure accurate and up-to-date spare parts lists are maintained in inventory and attempt to “standardize” components used in repairs where applicable.
The Controls Lead Engineer must be able to perform tasks varying in complexity to ensure the safe and proper operation of all equipment and the property. Must be able lift 50 pounds unassisted and able to stand for up to 8 hours a day. While performing the duties of this job, the team member may be regularly exposed to a smoke-filled environment.
- Maintain all building control systems and equipment, including repairs, electrical, plumbing, refrigeration, pneumatic, hydraulic equipment, and appliances to ensure safe and effective operation.
- Inform management staff of problems requiring maintenance and report any equipment deficiencies in a timely manner.
- Communicate with other shifts to ensure any follow-up on ongoing projects in order to minimize downtime.
- Respond to accident scenes, emergency calls (fire, smoke, etc.)
- Act as a maintenance representative for the entire department.
- All engineering employees may be required to assist in other job duties within the department at any time regardless of job classification
- Maintain daily record of work requests, preventative maintenance work requests, planned maintenance requests.
- Assist in installing and maintaining of various systems
- Read and understand blueprints, diagrams and technical documents.
- Ensure systems meet all standards of building codes, safety and manufacturers specifications.
- Understand and comply with federal, state, and local regulations.
- Must be willing to comply with company standards and code of conduct.
- Properly and successfully utilize the time clocks for record keeping and accountability.
- This is an hourly position, incumbent will report directly to shift supervisors, engineering managers and/or engineering director.
- Must have at least 2 years of trade or relevant maintenance experience Alerton Visio Logic control programming, Boolean logic, Direct Digital Controls, must have a basic understanding of DMX controls.
- Must have experience in working with air handlers, boilers, chillers, vfd’s, pumps, motors, actuators, valves.
- Must have strong technical skills and knowledge in the assembly, installation, maintenance, repair, and service of various equipment.
- Ability to communicate effectively over the radio and in person.
- Experience with Microsoft Office suite of products.
- EPA/CPO certified preferred but not required.
- Forklift/Scissor Lift/Boom Lift certification preferred but not required.
- Must have a valid drivers license.
- OSHA 10/30 preferred.
***Must adhere to all grooming standards, no "visible" tattoos/piercings or unnatural hair colors***
Atlantis Casino Resort Spa fosters a team working environment and an environment that is focused on Team Member recognition and appreciation. Some of the ways in which we accomplish this is by offering the following:
- Comprehensive benefits (medical, dental, vision, supplemental coverage)
- 401K retirement savings plan + discretionary match
- Education Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Scholarship Opportunity
- Paid Vacation
- Holiday Pay
- Recreation /Fitness Discounts
- Weekly Resort Prizes
- Career Development and Training Workshops
- FREE daily meal
- Internal Advancement