Cook - Oyster Bar
- Employment Type
- Food & Beverage
The Oyster Bar Cook you will be in the main dining room interacting with guests and preparing dishes. You will be the ambassador for all seafood and share your knowledge with our guests.
- Prepare all food items as directed in a sanitary and timely manner.
- Takes food & beverage orders from guests sitting at the Oyster Bar.
- Ability to create & execute all Oyster Bar menu items.
- Ability to successfully utilize all Oyster Bar kitchen equipment.
- Cuts and dices meats and vegetables, and shucks oysters.
- Provides guests with exceptional guest service.
- Rings up guest orders in POS system and processes their form of payment which may include cash, credit, or food comps.
- Follows recipes, portion controls and presentation specifications as set by the F&B Department.
- Restock all items as needed throughout shift.
- Assist with the cleaning, sanitation and organization of kitchen, walk-in coolers and all storage areas
- Performs other job related duties as assigned.
- Must be able to read and understand a standard recipe
- Must be able to move freely in confined spaces
- Able to stand for long periods of time
- Required to reach with hands and arms and use hands to manipulate and feel.
- Regularly lift and/or move up to 30 lbs and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to work as part of a team
Atlantis Casino Resort Spa fosters a team working environment, family/work life balance and an environment that is focused on team member recognition and appreciation. Some of the ways in which we accomplish this is by offering the following:
- Education Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Benefits (Medical /Dental/Vision/Disability & more)
- Paid Vacation
- Holiday Pay
- 401K with Company Match
- RTC Discounted Pass
- Recreation /Fitness Discounts
- Weekly Resort Prizes
- Career Development and Training Workshops
- FREE daily meal
- Internal Advancement