Cook - Purple Parrot
- Employment Type
- Food & Beverage
Atlantis Casino Resort & Spa has an opening for Prep Cooks and Cooks to join our award-winning Purple Parrot 24-hour restaurant.
- Proficiency of grilling, sauté cooking, fry cooking, sandwich preparation, breakfast cooking (eggs and omelets).
- Demonstrate proper knife skills and be knowledgeable in the use of mixers, slicers, stoves and ovens.
- Ability to read and understand orders and descriptors as printed from the kitchen printer, and able to understand and respond to verbal queues from other team members.
- Must have a good understanding of sanitation and demonstrate good sanitation practices. Hands washed at proper intervals, food products kept at proper temperatures, stations kept clean and clutter free.
- Able to function effectively with other Team Members in a fast paced team environment and expected to behave in a professional manner, interacting in a courteous and helpful manner.
After training, Line Cooks are expected to produce the quality standards and business levels of normal day-to-day operation. Normal training period is considered 3-5days for each work station.
Shift Openings: Day, Swing and Grave