Cook - Purple Parrot
- Employment Type
- Food & Beverage
Atlantis Casino Resort & Spa has an opening for Prep Cooks and Cooks to join our award-winning Purple Parrot 24-hour restaurant.
Full Time Positions available - Day and Swing shift available.
- Proficiency of grilling, sauté cooking, fry cooking, sandwich preparation, breakfast cooking (eggs and omelets).
- Demonstrate proper knife skills and be knowledgeable in the use of mixers, slicers, stoves and ovens.
- Ability to read and understand orders and descriptors as printed from the kitchen printer, and able to understand and respond to verbal queues from other team members.
- Must have a good understanding of sanitation and demonstrate good sanitation practices. Hands washed at proper intervals, food products kept at proper temperatures, stations kept clean and clutter free.
- Able to function effectively with other Team Members in a fast paced team environment and expected to behave in a professional manner, interacting in a courteous and helpful manner.
After training, Line Cooks are expected to produce the quality standards and business levels of normal day-to-day operation. Normal training period is considered 3-5days for each work station.
Atlantis Casino Resort Spa fosters a team working environment, family/work life balance and an environment that is focused on team member recognition and appreciation.
Some of the ways in which we accomplish this is by offering the following:
- Immediate enrollment in Attendance Bonus! Guest Security officers may receive up to $250
- Referral Programs - Team Members who refer friends & family may earn up to $1600
- Education Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Benefits (Medical /Dental/Vision/Disability & more)
- Paid Vacation
- Holiday Pay
- 401K with Company Match
- Relocation Assistance
- Recreation /Fitness Discounts
- Weekly Resort Prizes
- Career Development and Training Workshops
- FREE daily meal
- Internal Advancement