Cook - Purple Parrot
- Employment Type
- Food & Beverage
Come join Team Atlantis! We are currently accepting applications for Cooks. As a Cook at the Purple Parrot, you will play a pivotal role in creating and delivering exceptional dining experiences for our customers. Our establishment prides itself on serving classic American favorites with a diverse menu ranging from hearty breakfast options to satisfying lunches and dinners.
- Prepares dishes in an efficient manner in accordance to recipes and standards.
- Prepare food items while adhering to health department regulations.
- Know food and safety sanitation standards.
- Follow Atlantis Policies and Procedures.
- Produce a consistent and quality product.
- Other assignments as assigned my management.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee may be required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; balance; stoop, kneel crouch or crawl; talk, and hear. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to focus.
- Be able to lift 50 pounds safely
- Be able to stand for long periods of the time
- Be able to use various types of kitchen equipment
- Ability to multi-task
- Breakdown and clean equipment
- General knowledge of food and safety sanitation standards
- Work in a fast-paced environment
- Must be able to read and understand a standard recipe
- Must be able to move freely in confined spaces
- Ability to work as part of a team
***MUST adhere to all grooming standards, no "visible" tattoos/piercings or unnatural hair colors***
Atlantis Casino Resort Spa fosters a team working environment and an environment that is focused on Team Member recognition and appreciation. Some of the ways in which we accomplish this is by offering the following:
- Comprehensive benefits (medical, dental, vision, supplemental coverage)
- 401K retirement savings plan + discretionary match
- Education Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Scholarship Opportunity
- Paid Vacation
- Holiday Pay
- Recreation /Fitness Discounts
- Weekly Resort Prizes
- Career Development and Training Workshops
- FREE daily meal
- Internal Advancement