- Employment Type
- Food & Beverage
Atlantis Casino Resort Spa is a wholly owned subsidiary of Monarch Casino & Resort, Inc. (NASDAQ: MCRI), a publicly traded corporation recognized by Forbes on their "Most Trustworthy Companies" list and rated as America’s Best and Mid-Size Employers.
- Follow verbal and written instructions
- Read and follow recipe
- Read tickets
- Maintain cleanliness of the work station
- Rotation of product
- Dating of product
- Set-up the line
- Bring up orders and put them away
- Good will ambassadors of Atlantis
- Positive attitude
- Team player
- Know food and safety sanitation standards
- Follow Atlantis Policies and Procedures
- Know the entire menu
- Produce a consistent and quality product
Must be able to communicate in English.
Must be able to move freely in confined spaces.
Must be able to lift 25 lbs.
Must be able to read and understand a standard recipe.
Atlantis Casino Resort Spa fosters a team working environment, family/work life balance and an environment that is focused on team member recognition and appreciation.
Some of the ways in which we accomplish this is by offering the following:
- Immediate enrollment in Attendance Bonus! Guest Security officers may receive up to $250
- Education Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Benefits (Medical /Dental/Vision/Disability & more)
- Paid Vacation
- Holiday Pay
- 401K with Company Match
- Relocation Assistance
- Recreation /Fitness Discounts
- Weekly Resort Prizes
- Career Development and Training Workshops
- FREE daily meal
- Internal Advancement