Corporate Senior Accountant – Reporting and Analytics
- Employment Type
- Hospitality, Leadership
Atlantis Casino Resort Spa is a wholly owned subsidiary of Monarch Casino & Resort, Inc. (NASDAQ: MCRI), a publicly traded corporation recognized by Forbes on their "Most Trustworthy Companies" list and rated as America’s Best and Mid-Size Employers.
Atlantis Casino Resort Spa has opened an exclusive Corporate Accountant - Reporting and Analytics.
This is a senior level position and will report to the Vice President of Finance.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Monthly/ Quarterly financial analytics, variances and trends analysis, opportunity analysis.
- Construction audit, cost analysis.
- ROI analysis on capital project and major operational spending.
- Assist in SEC reporting and keep up to date with the new SEC pronouncements – assist in research, interpretation and adaptation of all regulatory changes.
- Actively involved in operational changes, new system implementations and integrations.
- Special projects.
- Bachelor degree in Accounting, and or Business and 10+ years accounting experience is required.
- CPA or CPA candidate, 2+ years public accounting – preferred.
- Able to work independently with great attention to detail, be able to prioritize, organize and “get it done”
Job Reference #: 9007