Count Technician- Day shift
- Employment Type
- Accounting/Finance, Hotel
Come join Team Atlantis! Working with the Count Team you will collect drop boxes from the casino floor following all regulatory rules and procedures. Accurately accounts for all cash and other assets collected.
- Participate in the slot drop and currency and coin counts.
- Assist the team members and communicate with other departments involved in the drop and count, to insure gaming regulations are strictly followed.
- Work with counting equipment and with computer systems.
- Do the data entry, including simple reconciliation.
- Accurately work with a large volume of currency and other cash funds
- Other assignments as assigned my management.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee may be required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; balance; stoop, kneel crouch or crawl; talk, and hear. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to focus.
- Must be at least 21 years old
- Nevada Gaming License Required
- Able to lift up to 50 pounds on a regular basis
- Ability to work quickly and accurately
- Ability to quickly learn systems and applications
- Basic math skills
- Attention to details
- Good organizational skills
***MUST adhere to all grooming standards, no "visible" tattoos/piercings or unnatural hair colors***
Atlantis Casino Resort Spa fosters a team working environment and an environment that is focused on Team Member recognition and appreciation. Some of the ways in which we accomplish this is by offering the following:
- Comprehensive benefits (medical, dental, vision, supplemental coverage)
- 401K retirement savings plan + discretionary match
- Education Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Scholarship Opportunity
- Paid Vacation
- Holiday Pay
- Recreation /Fitness Discounts
- Weekly Resort Prizes
- Career Development and Training Workshops
- FREE daily meal
- Internal Advancement