Custodial I - PAH
- Employment Type
The Porter is expected to work closely with many different departments to maintain high standards of cleanliness throughout the property (both inside and outside) of public areas and public restrooms. Including floor care, surface cleaning and cleaning our parking lots. Requires using various cleaning products and equipment.
Day and swing available
- Emptying trash containers.
- Cleaning restrooms and restocking paper supplies and soap as needed.
- Wiping all tables, counters.
- Cleaning glass doorways, handrails, stairs, escalators, and elevators.
- Mopping floors, vacuuming carpets.
- Assisting with furniture and fixture moves, and other special projects, as needed.
- Must be able to lift 50lbs.
- No experience necessary, will train.
Atlantis Casino Resort Spa fosters a team working environment, family/work life balance and an environment that is focused on Team Member recognition and appreciation.
Some of the ways in which we accomplish this is by offering the following:
- Comprehensive benefits (medical, dental, vision, supplemental coverage)
- 401K retirement savings plan + discretionary match
- Education Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Scholarship Opportunity
- Paid Vacation
- Holiday Pay
- RTC Discounted Bus Pass
- Recreation /Fitness Discounts
- Weekly Resort Prizes
- Career Development and Training Workshops
- FREE daily meal
- Internal Advancement