Custodial II - (Grave)
- Employment Type
Atlantis Casino Resort Spa is a wholly owned subsidiary of Monarch Casino & Resort, Inc. (NASDAQ: MCRI), a publicly traded corporation recognized by Forbes on their "Most Trustworthy Companies" list and rated as America’s Best and Mid-Size Employers.
This position is expected to work closely with many different departments to ensure cleanliness throughout the property (both inside and outside) of public areas and male public restrooms. Areas will include floor care, surface cleaning, snow removal and using various cleaning products and equipment.
Grave Shift- Come join us for walk-in Tuesday! On the spot interviews Tuesday 07/20/21 1pm-4pm
- Maintain standards of cleanliness and sanitation throughout the property.
- Assist with furniture and fixture moves, and other special projects, as needed.
- Clean parking lots. Must be able to follow directions and pay attention to detail.
- Empty trash containers, cleans all restrooms and restock paper supplies and soap as needed, wiping all tables, counters and mopping the floor.
- Vacuum carpets and clean all glass doorways as needed
- Must be able to lift 50lbs
No experience necessary, will train.
Atlantis Casino Resort Spa fosters a team working environment, family/work life balance and an environment that is focused on team member recognition and appreciation.
Some of the ways in which we accomplish this is by offering the following:
- Competitive Wages
- Benefits (Medical /Dental/Vision/Disability & more)
- Paid Vacation
- Holiday Pay
- 401K with Company Match
- Discounted RTC Bus Passes
- Recreation /Fitness Discounts
- Weekly Resort Prizes
- Career Development and Training Workshops
- FREE daily meal
- Internal Advancement