Database Marketing Manager
- Employment Type
- General Administration, Leadership, Marketing
This position is responsible for assisting in the preparation, design, execution, and analysis for email marketing, direct mail campaigns, and other marketing programs as assigned. This position will also assist the marketing teams in validating data proofs for direct mail campaigns and other promotions as assigned. Develops strong accountable working relationships with internal departments, as well as, outside vendors to coordinate all direct mail campaigns.
• Assist in the planning and implementation of direct mail programs designed to attract and retain new and existing customers to the casino.
• Utilize Structured Query Language (SQL), data warehouses, relational databases, and multi-dimensional databases in analyzing various data sources (in-house databases, data warehouse, other third-party data sources, etc.) to develop queries and procedures for extracting and communicating required information.
• Assist in the planning and implementation of casino kiosk promotions.
• Work closely with Marketing on the planning and implementation of direct mail and email marketing, including proofreading all invites and any relevant collateral.
• Work closely with Monarch Rewards Desk and VIP Hosts on guest related inquiries.
• Coordinate direct mail projects with mail vendor and Art Department.
• Responsible for database integrity (security, data cleansing, NCOA, etc.).
• Will review and monitor results from promotions to determine effectiveness and revenue generating impact.
• Performs other incidental and related duties as required and assigned.
• Degree in Computer Science, IS, IT or Marketing or the equivalent
• Previous Casino Marketing experience preferred
• Excellent analytical skills, and high competency in a variety of reporting/analysis programs
• Good communication skills both verbal and written
• Ability to obtain a Nevada Gaming Registration
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Reference #: 18167