Dealer/Dual Rate Supervisor
- Employment Type
Atlantis Casino Resort Spa is a wholly owned subsidiary of Monarch Casino & Resort, Inc. (NASDAQ: MCRI), a publicly traded corporation recognized by Forbes on their "Most Trustworthy Companies" list and rated as America’s Best and Mid-Size Employers.
Atlantis is seeking a Dealer/Dual Rate Supervisor who has table games dealing experience and the ability to supervise table games dealers.
This position is expected to:
- Be able to greet and interact with all guests in working section.
- Be able to accurately track guests average bet, buy-ins, and win loss.
- Be able to promote the Club Paradise Card and gain all necessary information.
- Must have working knowledge of Title 31 and comply accordingly.
Be able to pass on all pertinent information to Games Shift Manager.
This position will be responsible for the following:
- Previous dealing experience is mandatory.
- Multi-game experience is required.
- Must have knowledge of all rules and regulations.
- Must be at least 21 and have the ability to register with the Nevada Gaming Control Board.
Atlantis Casino Resort Spa culture fosters a team working environment, family/work life balance and an environment that is focused on team member recognition and appreciation. Some of the ways in which we accomplish this is by offering the following:
- Comprehensive benefits (medical, dental, vision, supplemental coverage)
- 401K retirement savings plan + discretionary match
- One FREE meal
- Referral Bonus
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Holiday and Vacation pay
- RTC Ride Discount
- And much more……