Dealer - Table Games
- Employment Type
- Casino, Hospitality
Come join Team Atlantis! We are currently accepting applications for Table Games Dealer.
Full Time Various Shifts
- Ideal applicant must be committed to providing exceptional guest service.
- Additional Table Games such as Roulette and Pai-Gow, Black-Jack, and Let-It-Ride is also a plus!
- Be a reliable Team Member and show up to assigned shifts.
- Be a reliable team player and accept coaching on a positive manner.
- Be able to capture new guests by promoting the Club Paradise Card.
- Excellent interpersonal skills to deal effectively with all business contacts.
- Excellent verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
- Other assignments as assigned my management.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, reach with hands and arms; talk, and hear. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to focus.
- Must be at least 21.
- Nevada Gaming Control Card Required.
- Be able to consistently perform the 5 minimum interactive standards.
- Be able to deal a neat, clean, and efficient game.
- Must have excellent guest service skills and professional demeanor.
- Must maintain a professional, neat and well-groomed appearance, no "visible" tattoos/piercings or unnatural hair color.
Atlantis Casino Resort Spa fosters a team working environment and an environment that is focused on Team Member recognition and appreciation. Some of the ways in which we accomplish this is by offering the following:
- Comprehensive benefits (medical, dental, vision, supplemental coverage)
- 401K retirement savings plan + discretionary match
- Education Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Scholarship Opportunity
- Paid Vacation
- Holiday Pay
- Recreation /Fitness Discounts
- Weekly Resort Prizes
- Career Development and Training Workshops
- FREE daily meal
- Internal Advancement
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Reference #: 17755