Dealers Part-Time - Table Games
- Employment Type
Be a part of Team Atlantis!
We are looking for professional, enthusiastic Dealers. Ideal applicant must be committed to providing exceptional guest service and be experienced in dealing with various table games. Must be able to perform the act of mechanically dealing a game in a proficient manner, according to Monarch policies and procedures and applicable gaming regulations. Responsible for handling guest transactions and notifying Table Games Supervisor of any irregularities and/or any disputes or arguments that may arise during the game among players/dealer.
Applicant must be committed to providing exceptional guest service.
Candidates must have 1- 2 years experince with Table Games Roulette, Pai-Gow, Black-Jack, & Let-it-Ride.
Candidates who have minimum of 3 years of experience with Craps is an ideal.
Exchanges currency for gaming chips and pay or collect bets according to house rules in an accurate manner.
Supports and maintain Atlantis's courtesy guidelines at all times while promoting outstanding guest relations
This position is expected to:
- Be a reliable Team Member and show up to assigned shift.
- Be a team player and accept coaching in a positive manner.
- Be able to capture new guests by promoting the Club Paradise Card.
- Be able to consistently perform the 5 minimum interactive standards.
- Be able to deal a neat, clean, and efficient game.
Experience and Skills:
• Excellent interpersonal skills to deal effectively with all business contacts.
• Must maintain a professional, neat and well-groomed appearance adhering to Atlantis Casino Resort Spa standards
• Excellent verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
•Must have excellent guest service skills and professional demeanor.
Must be at least 21 and able to register with the Nevada Gaming Control Board and obtain a Nevada Gaming Control Card.