Dealers Part-Time - Table Games
- Employment Type
The Table Games Dealer will be professional, enthusiastic and committed to providing exceptional guest service. Experienced in dealing with various table games and able to perform the act of mechanically dealing a game in a proficient manner, according to Monarch policies, procedures and applicable gaming regulations. Will be handling guest transactions and notifying Table Games Supervisor of any irregularities and/or any disputes or arguments that may arise during the game among players/dealer.
- Candidates must have 1- 2 years experince with Table Games Roulette, Pai-Gow, Black-Jack, & Let-it-Ride.
- Candidates who have minimum of 3 years of experience with Craps is an ideal.
- Exchanges currency for gaming chips and pay or collect bets according to house rules in an accurate manner.
- Supports and maintain Atlantis's courtesy guidelines at all times while promoting outstanding guest relations
- Be able to deal a neat, clean, and efficient game.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a professional demeanor to deal effectively with all our business contacts.
- Must maintain a neat and well-groomed appearance adhering to Atlantis Casino Resort Spa standards
- Must be able to capture new guests by promoting the Monarch Rewards Card.
- Be able to consistently perform the 5 minimum interactive standards.
- Able to register with the Nevada Gaming Control Board to obtail a Nevada Gaming Control Card.
- Must be at least 21