Dessert Attendant - Buffet, Day Shift
- Employment Type
- Food & Beverage
Come join Team Atlantis! Toucan Charlie's Buffet is currently accepting applications for Dessert Attendant. The Dessert Attendant will maintain Atlantis standards by providing a friendly courteous demeanor by greeting and serving desserts to our guests. The attendant will make sure that our dessert display is fully stocked with our extensive selection of fresh baked goods and pastries while maintaining proper safety and sanitation.
Full Time Day Shift
- Greet guests and ensure guest satisfaction with a positive, courteous, and helpful attitude.
- Assist guests with their choice of dessert.
- Stock all dessert choices and supplies necessary for serving the guest.
- Maintain the cleanliness of the station throughout the shift, cleaning all areas of the dessert station.
- Assist guests with all their requests while exceeding their expectations.
- Consistently demonstrate proper service techniques according to company guest service guidelines.
- Keep supervisor informed of all guest concerns and comments at all times.
- Decrease expenses through proper handling of product.
- Eliminate waste and reduce expenses though proper handling of product.
- Maintain a high level of guest satisfaction.
- Learn and implement all company and departmental policies and procedures.
- Show willingness to work as part of a team.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; balance; stoop, kneel crouch or crawl; talk, and hear. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 30 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to focus.
- Must be at least 16.
- Ability to multitask and work with the public in a fast-paced environment.
- Good interpersonal communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Basic knowledge of food safety regulations.
- Adhere to all grooming standards, no "visible" tattoos/piercings or unnatural hair colors.
Atlantis Casino Resort Spa fosters a team working environment, family/work life balance and an environment that is focused on Team Member recognition and appreciation. Some of the ways in which we accomplish this is by offering the following:
- Comprehensive benefits (medical, dental, vision, supplemental coverage)
- 401K retirement savings plan + discretionary match
- Education Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Scholarship Opportunity
- Paid Vacation
- Holiday Pay
- RTC discounted pass
- Recreation /Fitness Discounts
- Weekly Resort Prizes
- Career Development and Training Workshops
- FREE daily meal
- Internal Advancement