Dessert Attendant - Buffet
- Employment Type
- Food & Beverage
Atlantis Casino Resort Spa has opened a Dessert Attendant for our buffet -Toucan Charlie's
The individual will be responsibile for the following:
• Greet guests.
• Assist guests with choices of dessert.
• Consistently demonstrate proper service techniques according to company guest service guidelines.
• Ability to manage the station regardless of business levels.
• Eliminate waste and reduce expenses though proper handling of product.
• Maintain the cleanliness of the station throughout the shift.
• Maintain a high level of guest satisfaction
• Clean all areas of the dessert station.
• Stock all dessert choices and supplies necessary for serving the guest.
• Decrease expenses through proper handling of product.
• Understand and follow all company and departmental policies and procedures.
• Assist guests with all needs while exceeding their expectations.
• Keep supervisor informed of all guest concerns and comments at all times.
• Show willingness to work as part of a team.
• Ensure guest satisfaction with a positive, courteous, and helpful attitude.
• Ability to multitask and work with the public in a fast paced environment.
• Good interpersonal communication skills.
• Strong attention to detail.
• Basic knowledge of food safety regulations.
Atlantis Casino Resort Spa fosters a team working environment, family/work life balance and an environment that is focused on Team Member recognition and appreciation.
Some of the ways in which we accomplish this is by offering the following:
- Comprehensive benefits (medical, dental, vision, supplemental coverage)
- 401K retirement savings plan + discretionary match
- Team Member Referral Bonus
- Education Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Scholarship Opportunity
- Paid Vacation
- Holiday Pay
- Relocation Assistance
- Recreation /Fitness Discounts
- Weekly Resort Prizes
- Career Development and Training Workshops
- FREE daily meal
- Internal Advancement