Dessert Attendant - Buffet
- Employment Type
- Food & Beverage
Atlantis Casino Resort Spa is consistently ranked the #1 Reno resort on TripAdvisor, has the prestigious AAA Four Diamond designation, and is recommended by the Forbes Travel Guide. Atlantis is recognized for its luxurious accommodations, eight award-winning restaurants including the top four on TripAdvisor, 10 captivating bars and lounges, a world-class spa, and casino-wide action. For the fifth consecutive year, Spa Atlantis has earned the highly coveted 2020 Forbes Travel Guide Four-Star Award. Spa Atlantis is the only spa to attain to attain this recognition in Reno. In addition to Spa Atlantis’s prestigious designation as a Four-Star Spa, Atlantis Casino Resort Spa, Atlantis Steakhouse, and Bistro Napa all received the 2020 Recommended rating by the Forbes Travel Guide.Atlantis Casino Resort Spa is a wholly owned subsidiary of Monarch Casino & Resort, Inc. (NASDAQ: MCRI), a publicly traded corporation recognized by Forbes on their "Most Trustworthy Companies" list and rated as America’s Best and Mid-Size Employers.
Atlantis Casino Resort Spa has opened a Dessert Attendant for our buffet -Toucan Charlie's!
Shifts Available: Day 9-3pm, Swing Shift 3-10pm. Weekends are mandatory.
Dessert Attendants are responsibile for the following:
• Greet guests.
• Assist guests with choices of dessert.
• Consistently demonstrate proper service techniques according to company guest service guidelines.
• Ability to manage the station regardless of business levels.
• Eliminate waste and reduce expenses though proper handling of product.
• Maintain the cleanliness of the station throughout the shift.
• Maintain a high level of guest satisfaction
• Clean all areas of the dessert station.
• Stock all dessert choices and supplies necessary for serving the guest.
• Decrease expenses through proper handling of product.
• Understand and follow all company and departmental policies and procedures.
• Assist guests with all needs while exceeding their expectations.
• Keep supervisor informed of all guest concerns and comments at all times.
• Show willingness to work as part of a team.
• Ensure guest satisfaction with a positive, courteous, and helpful attitude.
• Ability to multitask and work with the public in a fast paced environment.
• Good interpersonal communication skills.
• Strong attention to detail.
• Basic knowledge of food safety regulations.
Atlantis Casino Resort Spa fosters a team working environment, family/work life balance and an environment that is focused on Team Member recognition and appreciation.
Some of the ways in which we accomplish this is by offering the following:
- Comprehensive benefits (medical, dental, vision, supplemental coverage)
- 401K retirement savings plan + discretionary match
- Education Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Scholarship Opportunity
- Paid Vacation
- Holiday Pay
- Recreation /Fitness Discounts
- Weekly Resort Prizes
- Career Development and Training Workshops
- FREE daily meal
- Internal Advancement