Digital Marketing Specialist
- Employment Type
- General Administration, Marketing
The Digital Marketing Specialist will have a variety of tasks associated with email templates, web design/development, display ad creation and design, SEO, Social Media integration, and online tracking tools. The successful candidate will have knowledge of web, design/graphics, social media experience, and an ability to balance creative and analytical skills
- Responsible for design, content and layout for website.
- Responsible for monthly digital asset tracking and reporting.
- Analyze digital data to draw key recommendations around website optimization.
- Assist in agreements with digital venders based on our approved budget.
- Responsible for developing and implementing marketing strategies. This might include blogging, creating social media profiles, assisting with posts and responding to followers.
- Manages the creation of copy, images, and content for digital assets:
- Creation of content which aligns with brand standards
- Develop and deliver social media optimization (SMO).
- Stay current with digital trends and best practices.
- Review and approve content on a daily basis.
- Creating and managing monthly promotions.
- Assist in preparing reports –
- Compile data and results from digital marketing campaigns/events
- Assist with internal/external media scheduling i.e. janus/marquee
- Assist with online initiatives that create brand awareness
- Upload events to websites for SEO efforts
- Manage travel related sites for consistent, up to date content and promotions and look for new opportunities within the medium.
- Manage and respond to guest reviews on third party platforms
- Assist with confirmation and waitlist email implementation and execution
- Assist with SMS program (mobilestorm) and EPG Text Club
- Traffic online display ads
- Stay current with all digital marketing and social media trends and best practices.
- Research opportunities for new social marketing platforms and select adapt current process to fit client needs.
- 2-3 years digital marketing and web design experience.
- Must have a strong understanding of UI, cross-browser compatibility, general web functions and standards. Web Programming Skills, E-Commerce, Computer literate with experience in MS Office and strong Excel skills.
- Experience in Adobe suite; Photoshop, InDesign, Acrobat, Illustration, Premiere, Dream Weaver.
- Must be organized, detail-oriented, and ability to prioritize.
- Strong communication skills required equally for oral, written and visual presentations.