Dining Reservation Specialist
- Employment Type
- Food & Beverage
Come join Team Atlantis! The Reservation Sales Agents assist guest on booking dinner reservations for all Food & Beverage over the phone or through email. They describe the ambiance, dress code, and culinary selections. To be successful, agents must have a clear speaking voice and demonstrate strong interpersonal, analytical and organization skills.
- Expert communicator that is able to listen effectively and communicate in a clear, friendly and professional manner.
- Provide superior service via phones, e-mails and faxes as a receiver and caller.
- Ability to incorporate active listening skills and questioning techniques that support effective telephone communication.
- Utilize an effective approach to handle special telephone tasks such as call transfers, taking messages, call backs, holds, interruptions, and unintentional disconnects.
- Effectively deal with job stress, angry callers, and upset guests.
- Understand the impact of attitude when speaking with guests.
- Ability to build a positive rapport with all manner of guests over the phone to create a pleasant experience for the guests and draw them back to our resort for future visits.
- Apply proper telephone etiquette to satisfy various guest situations.
- Assist with questions regarding the Company and Special Events.
- Assist with filing when needed.
- Display time flexibility towards shifts as per work floor requirements and holidays.
- Excellent computer skills and data entry.
- Knowledge of Forbes Standards.
- Ability to upsell menu items.
- Maximize the seating capacity without disrupting restaurant flow.
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures.
- Any other job duties as assigned.
- Other duties as assigned my management.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to stand; sit; use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; talk, and hear. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to focus.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Proficient in relevant computer applications (Office, Word, Excel)
- Ability to type a minimum of 35 words per minute.
- Ability to create dinner menus.
- Flexible schedule.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Filing technique.
- Knowledge of Forbes techniques.
- Knowledge of call center telephony and technology
- Experience within call center or customer service environment preferred
***MUST adhere to all grooming standards, no "visible" tattoos/piercings or unnatural hair colors***
Atlantis Casino Resort Spa fosters a team working environment and an environment that is focused on Team Member recognition and appreciation. Some of the ways in which we accomplish this is by offering the following:
- Comprehensive benefits (medical, dental, vision, supplemental coverage)
- 401K retirement savings plan + discretionary match
- Education Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Scholarship Opportunity
- Paid Vacation
- Holiday Pay
- Recreation /Fitness Discounts
- Weekly Resort Prizes
- Career Development and Training Workshops
- FREE daily meal
- Internal Advancement