Director Facilities - Engineering
- Employment Type
At Atlantis Casino Resort Spa our Team Members come first. Our mission is to offer the best entertainment experience for our guests through exemplary guest service, a variety of great gaming options, delicious food and fun-filled promotions in an exciting workplace. Our Team Members are what make us stand out among our competition, and are our most important asset. We offer a fun and dynamic work environment with competitive industry job pay, great benefits and rewards for Team Member contributions. Our team fuels Atlantis success.
Atlantis Casino Resort Spa has a Director of Facilities career opportunity.
The Director of Facilities will ensure proper levels of maintenance and repair are scheduled and completed to Company standards. Completes financial reports and ensures that all assets is captured and reported in an accurate manner. Sets performance expectations and provides supervision and operational support for the engineering and casino housekeeping departments. Maintains a neat, clean, organized, safe and comfortable environment for Team Members and guests.
- Responsible for departmental budgets and monthly financials.
- Bids and/or coordinates capital projects requiring construction or installment of equipment.
- Responsible for overseeing the upkeep and maintenance of all Company buildings and grounds.
- Develops and directs maintenance policies.
- Responsible for ensuring that all company equipment and property is maintained, operational and in safe working order.
- Ensures compliance with all safety standards and codes.
- Maintains emergency procedures and equipment.
- Monitors energy consumption and initiates cost saving steps to control utility costs. Oversees purchasing and inventory procedures for Security, Surveillance, Facilities and Housekeeping Departments.
- Oversees the hiring, onboarding and training process in assigned areas.
- Approves work schedules, salary adjustments and staffing needs for departments.
- Coaching and development of managers and supervisors in department(s).
- 5-10 years in a similar role
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a Colorado Support Gaming License.
- Must be able to uphold the highest level of confidentiality.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Advanced organizational, leadership and guest service skills.
- Advanced computer skills.
- Ability to work various shifts, possibly including weekends and holidays as needed.
- Ability to create proposals, projections, and current analytical representation with facts, charts, graphs and factual conclusions.