Director of Table Games
- Employment Type
- Casino, Hospitality, Leadership
Atlantis Casino Resort Spa, in Reno, Nevada, has a career opportunity and is looking for someone with a proven track record to be the Director of Table Games. Monarch Casino & Resort, Inc. (MCRI), is publicly traded and the parent company of Atlantis. Atlantis has been recognized by Forbes as one of America’s Best Mid-size Employers.
Atlantis is recommended by Forbes Travel Guide with a Four Star Spa. Atlantis is rated by AAA as a Four Diamond resort; less than five percent of the nearly 31,000 properties approved by AAA achieve this Four Diamond designation. The Steakhouse and Bistro Napa restaurants at Atlantis are recommended by Forbes Travel Guide and consistently receive the highest ratings by TripAdvisor. Since 2000 Atlantis Steakhouse and Bistro Napa restaurants at Atlantis have received the Award of Excellence from Wine Spectator.
Atlantis was the first casino in northern Nevada to launch an organics recycling program, single-stream recycling program, and biodiesel fuel recycling program, and has been awarded the prestigious top rating of Four Green Globes by the Green Building Initiative (GBI) and is recognized as a property that demonstrates national leadership and excellence in the practice of water, energy, and environmental efficiency to reduce environmental impacts.
• Responsible for the overall personnel and operational supervision of all table games in accordance with departmental policies and procedures and internal controls.
• Directly supervises employees in the table games department and maintain control of games.
• Ensures the highest standards of customer service are maintained in accordance with policies and procedures set forth by Atlantis Casino Resort Spa.
• Provides a high level of customer service and promotes a positive attitude in creating a fun and entertaining experience for our guests and team members.
• Develop and implement strategic plans within the gaming departments in accordance with the company’s strategic business objectives, budget guidelines, company standards and policies.
• Knowledge of and experience with marker play, Title 31 and an in-depth understanding of player tracking systems.
• Ability to resolve problems and conflicts in a diplomatic and tactful manner.
• Possess a strong attention to detail, with engaging presentation skills. Effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, staff, and general public.
• Excellent time management, problem-solving and organizational skills are a must.
• Monitors and reports financial gain/loss as part of the daily operating report.
• Collaborates with other departments to maximize synergies and share best practices.
• Conducts gaming analysis to ensure profitable performance on the gaming floor.
• Maintain a work environment that promotes teamwork, performance feedback, recognition, mutual respect, and team member satisfaction.
• Develops new service techniques designed to maximize guest satisfaction while minimizing operating costs.
• Support and comply with company policies and procedures, state and federal regulations, and internal controls.
• Supervise Management and Supervisory staff to ensure optimum operating efficiencies and appropriate staffing of the casino floor.
• Other duties as assigned
• Bachelor’s Degree in a related field preferred or any combination of education, training, or gaming experience that provides the required knowledge, skills, and abilities.
• Must have minimum ten years of Gaming/Casino Resort management experience, with at least five of those years in a senior leadership role in a large scale, fast pace dynamic environment.
• Exceptional oral and written communication skills, with the ability to accurately write reports and business correspondence.
• Able to obtain State of Nevada Gaming License
• Able to obtain Nevada Alcohol Awareness Card
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Reference #: 18121