Dual Rate Supervisor/Dealer- Table Games
- Employment Type
This role supervises the table games operations, demonstrating exemplary guest service and protecting company assets while providing positive team member motivation and coaching. Ideal applicant must be committed to providing exceptional guest service, the ability to deal Craps would be ideal but is not required. Additional Table Games such as Roulette and Pai-Gow, Black-Jack, & Let-it-Ride is also a plus.
- Reliable Team Member to show up to assigned shift.
- Team player and accept coaching in a positive manner.
- Capture new guests by promoting the Club Paradise Card.
- Consistently perform the 5 minimum interactive standards.
- Deal a neat, clean, and efficient game.
- Excellent interpersonal skills to deal effectively with all business contacts.
- Must maintain a professional, neat and well-groomed appearance adhering to Atlantis Casino Resort Spa standards
- Excellent verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
- Must have excellent guest service skills and professional demeanor.
- Must be at least 21 and able to register with the Nevada Gaming Control Board and obtain a Nevada Gaming Control Card.