Dual Rate Supervisor - Table Games
- Employment Type
Come join Team Atlantis! We are currently accepting applications for Dual Rate Supervisor. This role supervises the table games operations, demonstrating exemplary guest service and protecting company assets while providing positive team member motivation and coaching. Ideal applicant must be committed to providing exceptional guest service, the ability to deal Craps would be ideal but is not required. Additional Table Games such as Roulette and Pai-Gow, Black-Jack, & Let-it-Ride is also a plus.
Schedule generally includes three dealing shifts and two floor shifts for Full Time Dual-Rated Supervisor
- Supervise, deal assigned games and control pace of game.
- Adhere to game protection and hotel dealing procedures.
- Handle all bets on assigned games. Pay winners with Casino gaming chips.
- Mentally perform mathematical operations quickly and accurately while game is in progress.
- Deal cards and/or gaming chips to customers at various points around the table, reach for and collect bets and cards during game or at end of hand.
- Protect assigned game, while providing good customer service.
- Monitor and maintain the integrity of the game.
- Adhere to all game controls and procedures (as outlined in the dealer and supervisor department manual).
- Push winning hands to customers.
- Comply with all State gaming rules and regulations. Have good working knowledge of regulation 6-A.
- Capture new guests by promoting the Club Paradise Card.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; balance; stoop, kneel crouch or crawl; talk, and hear. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to focus.
- Must be at least 21 and able to register with the Nevada Gaming Control Board and obtain a Nevada Gaming Control Card.
- Knowledge of assigned games sufficient to correctly deal and protect the game.
- Able to work with interruptions and to perform multiple tasks.
- Can deal with customers and co-workers in a tactful and respectful manner.
- Comprehends and follows instruction from Supervisor, or higher authority.
- Provide guest directions and to teach game skills to novice players.
- Must adhere to all grooming standards, no "visible" tattoos/piercings and no unnatural hair color.
Atlantis Casino Resort Spa fosters a team working environment and an environment that is focused on Team Member recognition and appreciation. Some of the ways in which we accomplish this is by offering the following:
- Comprehensive benefits (medical, dental, vision, supplemental coverage)
- 401K retirement savings plan + discretionary match
- Education Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Scholarship Opportunity
- Paid Vacation
- Holiday Pay
- Recreation /Fitness Discounts
- Weekly Resort Prizes
- Career Development and Training Workshops
- FREE daily meal
- Internal Advancement