Engineer I - Tower Mechanic
- Employment Type
The Engineer Tower Mechanic will be responsible for responding to guest and housekeeping calls for room repairs, provides excellent, friendly, four diamond level service. Must have a professional appearance and demeanor at all times and conduct repairs professionally.
- Ideal applicant will respond to guest and housekeeping calls for room repairs.
- Knowledge of basic caulking, paint, sheetrock, wallpaper repair, and furniture touch up
- Assist Engineering department wherever needed to promote the safety and well-being of external and internal guests and to protect the facility as directed by supervisor.
- Must be able to touch and handle supplies in a safe and non-hazardous manner, maintaining proper hygiene, cleanliness, and disposal methods.
- Troubleshoots complex maintenance problems and develop creative solutions.
- Ability to communicate clearly over radio.
- Provides excellent, friendly four diamond level service.
- Must have a professional appearance and demeanor at all times and conduct repairs in the same manner.
- Prior experience working in hotel preferred but not required.
- Understand and comply with federal, state, and local regulations.
- Must have a valid Nevada Driver's license and provide DMV printout with no demerit points at time of interview.
Atlantis Casino Resort Spa fosters a team working environment, family/work life balance and an environment that is focused on team member recognition and appreciation. Some of the ways in which we accomplish this is by offering the following:
- Education Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Benefits (Medical /Dental/Vision/Disability & more)
- Paid Vacation
- Holiday Pay
- 401K with Company Match
- RTC Discount Bus Pass
- Recreation /Fitness Discounts
- Weekly Resort Prizes
- Career Development and Training Workshops
- FREE daily meal
- Internal Advancement