Engineer II - Spa Tech
- Employment Type
Atlantis Casino Resort Spa. is a wholly owned subsidiary of Monarch Casino & Resort, Inc. (NASDAQ: MCRI), a publicly traded corporation. We invite you to be a part of a company recognized by Forbes and on their "Most Trustworthy Companies" list.
*Must be available to work graveyard. 10pm-6:30am*
- Answer calls for building repairs
- Basic electrical and carpentry skills
- CPO Pool certification a plus.
- 2 years Facilities background (prefered)
- Trouble shooting basic electrical and spa equipment
- Basic building repairs, light plumbing skills.
In 6 months this team member will be expected to be able to walk with the Spa Manager to show him how to work on spa equipment and additional task may be fountain cleaning and basic building repairs. This will be done to prove that this team member will know what to do in case of an emergency. Must be able to trouble shoot basic electrical and kitchen equipment. Team member will be able to perform basic Spa repair.
Based on the responsibilities and equipment for this position, it would be a safety sensitive position.
Atlantis Casino Resort Spa fosters a team working environment, family/work life balance and an environment that is focused on Team Member recognition and appreciation.
Some of the ways in which we accomplish this is by offering the following:
- Comprehensive benefits (medical, dental, vision, supplemental coverage)
- 401K retirement savings plan + discretionary match
- Team Member Referral Bonus
- Education Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Scholarship Opportunity
- Paid Vacation
- Holiday Pay
- Relocation Assistance
- Recreation /Fitness Discounts
- Weekly Resort Prizes
- Career Development and Training Workshops
- FREE daily meal
- Internal Advancement