Engineer - Locksmith
- Employment Type
Atlantis Casino Resort Spa a Four Diamond Property has an opening in the Facilities Department for a Locksmith.
The position will report into the Assistant Manager of Facilities and will be responsible in managing all the different types/kinds of lock sets and keys used within the Atlantis complex, namely the Casinos, Hotels, Ballrooms & Restaurants, including maintenance.
Incumbent will perform all duties in accordance with Atlantis policies and within the realm of the Atlantis Company mission and values.
- Conduct on-site checks and inspections of all the rooms’ door lock sets and ensure it is operational.
- Ensure proper check-in and check-out of keys
- Managed the key press
- Ensure proper check-in and check-out of key cores
- Duplication of keys, changing of key cores/cylinders, key cutting, alteration of pins, changing of levers, picking of locks (if necessary)
- Installation of all kinds of locks as well as high security locks
- Perform ad-hoc tasks as required
- ITE Certificate or GCE “O” Level Certificate preferred
- Minimum one to three years experience as locksmith preferably in luxury hospitality industry and commercial buildings
- Worked in the Engineering or Facilities department in relation to locksmith work
- Knowledge in all kinds of locks and keys preferred, including opening, changing and installation of all kinds of locks, including high security locks
- Knowledge of key alike & master key system
- Knowledge in key duplication/cutting of keys, picking of locks, alteration of pins, levers, etc.
- Experience with door closures and door adjustment
Skills / Abilities / Presence
- Have a basic command of English
- Positive attitude and willing to learn
- Be able to work under pressure
- Get along with fellow Team Members and work as a team
- Be willing to work any day of the week and any shift
- Meet the attendance guidelines of the job and adhere to departmental and company policies
- Have a pleasant appearance
- High school or equivalent