Enterprise Security Architect
- Employment Type
- General Administration, I.T/AV&DEV, Leadership
Come join Team Atlantis! We are currently accepting applications for Enterprise Security Architect. Responsible for designing, building, testing and implementing security systems within the companies’ networks. Responsible for overseeing all system security and ensuring they meet organizational requirements, with the aim of protecting the company’s assets. Preparing security standards, policies, and procedures and mentoring team members.
Full Time Day Shift
- Enhances security team accomplishments and competence by planning delivery of solutions; answering technical and procedural questions for less experienced team members; teaching improved processes; mentoring team members.
- Determines security requirements by evaluating business strategies and requirements; researching information security standards; conducting system security and vulnerability analyses and risk assessments; studying architecture/platform; identifying integration issues; preparing cost estimates.
- Plans security systems by evaluating network and security technologies; developing requirements for local area networks (LANs), wide area networks (WANs), virtual private networks (VPNs), routers, firewalls, and related security and network devices; designs public key infrastructures (PKIs), including use of certification authorities (CAs) and digital signatures as well as hardware and software; adhering to industry standards.
- Implements security systems by specifying intrusion detection methodologies and equipment; directing equipment and software installation and calibration; preparing preventive and reactive measures; creating, transmitting, and maintaining keys; providing technical support; completing documentation.
- Verifies security systems by developing and implementing test scripts.
- Maintains security by monitoring and ensuring compliance to standards, policies, and procedures; conducting incident response analyses; developing and conducting training programs.
- Upgrades security systems by monitoring security environment; identifying security gaps; evaluating and implementing enhancements.
- Prepares system security reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
- Updates job knowledge by tracking and understanding emerging security practices and standards; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Enhances department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Performs other incidental and related duties as required and assigned.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; balance; stoop, kneel crouch or crawl; talk, and hear. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to focus.
- Must be at least 21.
- Extensive experience in information security and/or IT risk management with a focus on security, performance and reliability.
- Solid understanding of security protocols, cryptography, authentication, authorization and security.
- Good working knowledge of current IT risks and experience implementing security solutions.
- Experience implementing multi-factor authentication, single sign-on, identity management or related technologies.
- Ability to interact with a broad cross-section of personnel to explain and enforce security measures.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills as well as business acumen and a commercial outlook.
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in Enterprise IT security.
- Must adhere to all grooming standards, no "visible" tattoos/piercings or unnatural hair colors.
CERTIFICATES AND LICENSES:
- Nevada Gaming Registration
- Colorado Gaming License
Atlantis Casino Resort Spa fosters a team working environment and an environment that is focused on Team Member recognition and appreciation. Some of the ways in which we accomplish this is by offering the following:
- Comprehensive benefits (medical, dental, vision, supplemental coverage)
- 401K retirement savings plan + discretionary match
- Education Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Scholarship Opportunity
- Paid Vacation
- Holiday Pay
- Recreation /Fitness Discounts
- Weekly Resort Prizes
- Career Development and Training Workshops
- FREE daily meal
- Internal Advancement