Esthetician - Spa/Salon
- Employment Type
- Hospitality, Spa/Salon
The Esthetician will elp our guests unwind and relax in the tranquility of the Atlantis all new Spa. All Spa positions will be responsible for exceptional guest service ability and commitment to providing the guest with an ultimate spa experience. The Aesthetician will pamper and impress the guest with our relaxing skin treatment packages! Must have expert knowledge of anatomy - physiology and pathology of the skin. Aesthetician must have proven experience in skin care, management of skin problems, tanning, facial, waxing, make up lessons & application. The Aesthetician provide invaluable information to the guest on skin products to promote and encourage purchase of skin products.
- Adhering to appointments in a timely manner by monitoring time schedule.
- Welcoming clients in a warm, friendly manner, accompanying them to and from treatment rooms, and thanking them sincerely on departure.
- Interviewing clients to obtain information about contraindications, and examining skin to evaluate the suitability of treatments.
- Advising clients on skincare and recommending suitable treatments and home care regimens.
- Engaging and conversing with clients during sessions on topics relating to their interests.
- Maintaining product knowledge to promote and sell spa and salon services, and retail products.
- Adhering to esthetics policies pertaining to chemical usage, and cleaning, sanitizing, and maintenance of equipment.
- Caring for linens and replacing them between sessions.
- Ceasing treatment and informing supervisor in the event of inappropriate guest behavior.
- State licensure to practice as an esthetician.
- 3+ years of industry experience.
- Proficient in performing all applicable treatments.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Outstanding people skills and a warm, friendly manner.
- Ability to stand for extended periods and to lift 50 pounds.
- Ability to maintain client confidentiality.
Atlantis Casino Resort Spa culture fosters a team working environment, family/work life balance and an environment that is focused on team member recognition and appreciation. Some of the ways in which we accomplish this is by offering the following:
• Comprehensive benefits (medical, dental, vision, supplemental coverage)
• 401K retirement savings plan + discretionary match
• One FREE meal
• Holiday and Vacation pay
• RTC Ride Discount
• And much more……