Executive Administrative Assistant
- Employment Type
- General Administration
Come join Team Atlantis! We are currently accepting applications for Executive Administrative Assistant. The incumbent in this position is responsible for performing highly skilled administrative duties with an advanced degree of expertise in office management, client relations and clerical skills. This position, as with all members of the Monarch Team, is expected to conduct himself/herself in a manner which demonstrates initiative, professionalism, personal awareness, integrity, and exercises confidentiality in the appropriate areas of his/her performance.
Full Time Day Shift
- Maintains strict confidentiality of all corporate, personnel and research matters; exercises good judgement and discretion.
- Answers phones and maintains phone log. Backs up other administrative assistants as needed.
- Coordinate and arrange meetings.
- Screen heavy volume of incoming calls and correspondence, and respond independently when appropriate.
- Arrange complex and detailed travel plans and itineraries, compile documents for travel-related meetings.
- Prepare expense reports and reconcile corporate credit card accounts on a monthly basis.
- Perform complex and confidential secretarial functions including drafting and finalizing written correspondence.
- Create, organize and maintain corporate and legal files.
- Provide back-up support to other administrative assistants during absences.
- Pick up and distribute incoming mail on a daily basis.
- Greet scheduled visitors and escort them to meeting areas.
- Make copies and distribute accordingly.
- Order and maintain supplies.
- Other assignments as assigned my management.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; talk, and hear. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to focus.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Able to take direction well and be very flexible in day-to-day activities.
- Ability to work independently.
- Ability to perform as an effective Team Member.
- Excellent computer skills with basic programs, e.g. Microsoft Office, Outlook, etc.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Excellent phone etiquette.
- Ethical business practices.
- Professional appearance and attire.
- Must adhere to all grooming standards, no "visible" tattoos/piercings or unnatural hair colors
Atlantis Casino Resort Spa fosters a team working environment and an environment that is focused on Team Member recognition and appreciation. Some of the ways in which we accomplish this is by offering the following:
- Comprehensive benefits (medical, dental, vision, supplemental coverage)
- 401K retirement savings plan + discretionary match
- Education Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Scholarship Opportunity
- Paid Vacation
- Holiday Pay
- Recreation /Fitness Discounts
- Weekly Resort Prizes
- Career Development and Training Workshops
- FREE daily meal
- Internal Advancement
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Reference #: 17639