Executive Meetings Manager
- Employment Type
- Hospitality, Leadership, Marketing
Come join Team Atlantis! We are currently accepting applications for Executive Meetings Manager. The Executive Meetings Manager is responsible for achieving or exceeding their part of an assigned revenue goal in an effort to assist the hotel in meeting or surpassing the annual group room, and food & beverage revenue goals. This will be attained by contracting smaller groups (35 rooms on peak night or less) requiring overnight sleeping rooms and food & beverage within a rolling six month window from the following market segments: Association, Corporate, Government and Social, Military, Educational, Reunions, Fraternal & Entertainment (SMERF).
Full Time Day Shift
- Follow up on leads referred as assigned through multiple channels.
- Prospect and solicit new business utilizing multiple resources available by the hotel.
- Network with prospective clients at on- and off-site functions.
- Develop a targeted sales and marketing plan with focus on the small meetings market.
- Participate in 30-60-90 day sales revenue forecasting.
- Coordinate in-house sales promotions and associate functions.
- Greet clients upon arrival.
- Facilitate and communicate details related to meetings to the sales & catering department.
- Maintain professionalism in problem situations.
- Maintain detailed records of discussions with guest, including all meeting setups, food & beverage, etc.
- Upsell to improve revenue generation on property.
- Be readily available during functions for consultation with client.
- Flexible schedule required to accommodate client’s needs.
- Preside at conference planning meetings where details related to group coordination will be discussed and reviewed by management.
- Conduct site inspections of the property with clients.
- Conduct exit interviews with clients to solidify repeat business and distribute results.
- Participate in the preparation of the annual hotel budget.
- Respond and resolve guest requests, complaints, or questions in a courteous and timely manner.
- Ability to accurately use various office and sales related software (Delphi, PowerPoint, Excel, Word).
- Develop and maintain a Marketing Plan that includes goals and objectives.
- Develop creative marketing techniques. Implement sales policies and procedures as developed in the annual Marketing Plan.
- Develop short- and long-term financial and operational plans for the sales department that relate to the overall objectives of the hotel.
- Performs other incidental and related duties as required and assigned.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools or controls; talk, and hear. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to focus.
- Associate or Bachelor’s Degree Preferred.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in hotel sales or related field.
MUST ADHERE TO ALL GROOMING STANDARDS, NO “VISIBLE” TATTOOS/PIERCINGS OR UNNATURAL HAIR COLOR.
Atlantis Casino Resort Spa fosters a team working environment and an environment that is focused on Team Member recognition and appreciation. Some of the ways in which we accomplish this is by offering the following:
- Comprehensive benefits (medical, dental, vision, supplemental coverage)
- 401K retirement savings plan + discretionary match
- Education Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Scholarship Opportunity
- Paid Vacation
- Holiday Pay
- Recreation /Fitness Discounts
- Weekly Resort Prizes
- Career Development and Training Workshops
- FREE daily meal
- Internal Advancement
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Reference #: 17640