Executive Steward Manager
- Employment Type
- Food & Beverage
Come join Team Atlantis! The Atlantis Casino Resort Spa is seeking an experienced Executive Steward to oversee our dishwashers and heavy-duty cleaners. This vital role requires a dedicated individual with excellent management skills and a strong commitment to maintaining cleanliness and organization throughout our establishment.
- Ensure that all Health Department policies and procedures are being followed and implemented by all Team Members.
- Responsible for the control of the storeroom orders.
- Ensure all outlets are up to par with OSHA regulations.
- Provide a safe and healthy work environment for all Team Members.
- Report any issues to the Engineering department any issues that need to be taken care of to ensure safety.
- Direct Team Members in the cleaning and maintenance of each kitchen outlet.
- Supervision of the Stewards Department.
- Ensure that all kitchens are up to par with cleanliness and sanitation standards.
- Use cleaning chemicals in accordance to the MSDS.
- Ensure that property and departmental policies and procedures are enforced and take proper disciplinary action when required.
- Responsible for interviewing, hiring, teaching and training.
- Organize the breaks for all Team Members in the stewarding department for proper coverage.
- Ensure that all Team Members are adhering to their schedule and are on time.
- Ensure that Team Members are at their appointed outlet to ensure coverage.
- Consult the Executive Chef for pertinent information regarding daily business and special functions.
- Complete all Team Member evaluations.
- Maintain the appearance, presentation and cleanliness of the kitchens.
- Conduct inspections for restaurant outlets to ensure that departmental sanitation and Health Department Policies and Procedures are being implemented and followed.
- Ensure that the physical and property and equipment are protected, maintained and utilized efficiently and effectively.
- Perform all other duties as assigned, delegated, or directed.
- Other duties as assigned my management.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; balance; stoop, kneel crouch or crawl; talk, and hear. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 30 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to focus.
- Serv-Safe certification.
- Excellent oral and written skills.
- Must be able to work various shifts, holidays and special events.
- Some Stratton Warren knowledge.
- Must be able to walk and stand for long periods of time.
- Lift a minimum of 30 lbs without assistance.
- Aware of departmental and company policies and procedures and implement them.
- Full knowledge of all Health Standards and Regulations.
- Full Stratton warren knowledge.
- Excellent rapport with Food and Beverage Team.
- Excellent rapport with the warehouse team.
- Review and provide explanation for the P&L report.
- Review Financial reports and ensure that budget is not exceeded.
- Decrease expenses through proper handling of product and other suggestive procedures.
***MUST adhere to all grooming standards, no "visible" tattoos/piercings or unnatural hair colors***
Atlantis Casino Resort Spa fosters a team working environment and an environment that is focused on Team Member recognition and appreciation. Some of the ways in which we accomplish this is by offering the following:
- Comprehensive benefits (medical, dental, vision, supplemental coverage)
- 401K retirement savings plan + discretionary match
- Education Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Scholarship Opportunity
- Paid Vacation
- Holiday Pay
- Recreation /Fitness Discounts
- Weekly Resort Prizes
- Career Development and Training Workshops
- FREE daily meal
- Internal Advancement
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Reference #: 18217