- Employment Type
The Engineering Team is responsible for responding to any calls for room repairs and issues throughout the entire facility while providing excellent service to all internal and external guests. Individual Team Members are assigned specific roles based on knowledge and experience levels. This position may expose you to extreme weather and temperature conditions associated with working outdoors
- Maintain all building systems and equipment, including repairs, electrical, plumbing, refrigeration, pneumatic, hydraulic equipment, and appliances to ensure safe and effective operation.
- Inform management staff of problems requiring maintenance and report any equipment deficiencies in a timely manner.
- Communicate with other shifts to ensure any follow-up on ongoing projects in order to minimize downtime.
- Respond to accident scenes, emergency calls (fire, smoke, etc.)
- Act as a maintenance representative for the Property Operations department.
- All Property Operations employees may be required to assist in other job duties within the department at any time regardless of job classification
- Maintain daily record of work requests, preventative maintenance work requests, planned maintenance requests.
- Assist in installing and maintaining of various systems
- Read and understand blueprints, diagrams and technical documents.
- Ensure systems meet all standards of building codes, safety and manufacturers specifications.
- Understand and comply with federal, state, and local regulations.
- Must be willing to comply with company standards and code of conduct.
- Properly and successfully utilize the time clocks for record keeping and accountability.
- This is an hourly position, incumbent will report directly to shift supervisors, engineering managers and/or engineering director.
- Must have 6 months to 2 years of trade or relevant maintenance experience.
- Must have strong technical aptitude and knowledge in the assembly, installation, maintenance, repair, and/or service of various equipment.
- Ability to communicate effectively over the radio and in person.
- Experience with Microsoft Office suite of products.
- EPA/CPO certified preferred but not required.
- Forklift/Scissor Lift/Boom Lift certification preferred but not required.
- Must have a valid drivers license.
- OSHA 10/30 preferred.